4 Days South of Morocco
With this tour you will have the opportunity to discover the most popular highlights of Morocco and cross all Mountains ranges of Morocco (The High atlas, The Anti-Atlas, The Middle Atlas and The Rif). You will learn about the Moroccan culture, history and the Berbers; their hospitality and their lifestyle in the villages also you will get the chance to ride the camels for the sunset in the most fabulous Sahara Desert.
- Explore the highlights of Marrakech city with an expert and knowledgeable local guide.
- Explore Essaouira and the Atlantic Ocean.
- Cross all Mountain ranges of Morocco (The High atlas, The Anti-Atlas, The Middle Atlas and The Rif)
- The UNESCO world heritage site “Ait Benhaddou village”, the fortified ksar with its beautiful Kasbahs.
- Ait Benhaddou Kasbah that has served as natural scenery for many movie producers.
- The road of 1000 kasbahs drives around the colourful Berber villages of the Dades valley.
- The Gorge of Todgha and the green palm grove.
- The dunes of Erg Chebbi.
- Sunrise over the highest dunes of Erg Chebbi in Merzouga, which is one of the best lifetime experiences.
- Ride the camel for sunset.
- The Ziz oasis which is the second largest oases of palm trees in Morocco
- Visit the Moroccan little Switzerland Ifrane.
- Expore the beautiful city of Fes with an expert and knowledgeable local guide.
- visit the Romans city ruins Volubilis and Molay driss town
- Explore the blue city Chefchaouen.
- Visit Hassan the second Mosque, the second largest Mosque in Africa .
<strong>Arrival to Marrakech</strong>
- Up on your arrival to Marrakech Airport you will meet our driver holding a sign with your name and drive you to your Riad or Hotel, after your check in at your accommodation you can have a walk through the old city of Marrakech (the Medina) depending on your arrival time.
<strong>Marrakech city tour</strong>
- You will meet your private local guide at your accommodation and walk to discover beautiful Medina of Marrakech. Your guide will be with you for a half day tour to learn everything about Marrakech; explore the colorful souks and visit the main historical monuments of the city, the Ben Youssef Mardassa school, the world famous Jemaa El Fna square, see the snake charmers monkey trainers , the Koutoubia Mosque, the Bahia and Badii Palaces. After the guided tour you will have a delicious Berber tagine in one of the nice restaurant. From here you will have a private A/C Toyota land cruiser 4*4 Car or Minivan to pick you from the old city, and drive you to see the new city of Marrakech and visit the Majorelle garden of Y ves Saint-Laurent. The driver will stay at your disposal till he brings you back to your accommodation.
- You will be picked up by your English speaking driver from your accommodation in Marrakech to start the day tour to Essaouira in a private vehicle. Along the way you will enjoy the views of roadside villages, olive groves, and goats on the Argan trees, also you will stop along the way to visit a women’s Argan oil cooperative, to see how the women making Argan products for alimentary and cosmetics. Upon arrival to Essaouira, you will have walk on your own or with local city guide (optional) through the old city; you will visit the medieval war cannons aligned in order overlooking the Atlantic Ocean, the La Scala major landmark of the Medina, which was built against foreign attacks from the sea. You will continue to Bab Laalouj one of the main gates of Essaouira, then to the Mellah the old Jewish quarter. Along your visit you will see various art shops, galleries, souvenir shops and thuya juniper wood craft shops. Lunch will be in a restaurant at the beach side to try fresh seafood and fish. After the delicious lunch your driver will take you to your accommodations, in the afternoon can walk more around the old city and catch the beautiful sunset at the beach side.