3 days desert tour From Marrakech to Marrakech
You will cross the High Atlas Mountains to explore the beautiful south of Morocco and learn about the Berber culture, their hospitality and their lifestyle in the villages also visit the most fabulous Sahara Desert of Merzouga (Erg Chebbi), enjoy the camel ride for sunset in the Desert and drive through the big beautiful palm groves oasis of Morocco.
- Explore the Berber villages of the Atlas Mountains range.
- Cross all Mountain ranges of Morocco ( The High atlas, The Anti-Atlas)
- Visit The UNESCO world heritage site “Ait Benhaddou village”, the fortified ksar with its beautiful Kasbahs.
- Visit Dades Gorges and Todgha Gorges and the green palm grove.
- Drive along The road of 1000 kasbahs and the colourful Berber villages.
- Visit the Sahara Desert dunes of Erg Chebbi.
- Sunrise over the highest dunes of Erg Chebbi in Merzouga, which is one of the best lifetime experiences.
- Ride the camel for sunset.
- Cross the Draa oasis, the biggest oasis of Morocco.
What is Included
- Private English speaking Guide / driver for the Desert 3 days
- Private A/C Toyota land cruiser 4*4 Car or Minivan with Fuel for 3 days
- the accommodations for 2 nights with dinner and breakfast
- Camel ride for sunset
- All the visits as mentioned in the itinerary
What is not Included
- Personal travel insurance
- Entrance tickets to monuments
- Tips for hotels, guide and driver
<strong>Marrakech – Ait Ben Haddou – Rose valley – Dades gorge</strong>
- You will be picked up by our English speaking driver and guide from your accommodation in Marrakech and drive to crossing the High Atlas Mountains via Tizi n’Tichka pass 2260m, one of the most beautiful roads of Morocco. The driver will make some stops for nice panoramic pictures along the way and continue forwards to the Kasbah Ait Ben Haddou, which is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Many films have been shot there including The Mummy, Gladiator, 7 Days in Tibet, Lawrence of Arabia, Alexander the Great, and Babel. After the visit of the Kasbah we continue towards Ouarzazate The door of the desert by visiting Kasbah of Taourirt and the film studios. After Ouarzazate we take The Road of 1000 Kasbahs by crossing skoura palm grove and KalaatM’Gouna (Rose valley), which is known for its roses from April to May the roses bloom. You end up your day in Dades gorge.
<strong>Dades gorge – Toudra Gorge – Arfoud – Merzouga Dunes</strong><strong> </strong>
- This morning after breakfast you will drive to the Toudra gorges; where you will face one of the most impressive oases in the country, you are going to walk through the spectacular gorge where rocks toweling above 300m, while the passage is only 30m wide; famous for rock climbing. After the walk, you drive to the most beautiful and fabulous sand dunes of Merzouga (Erg Chebbi), 150 meters high. Up on arrival to the hotel, you pack a small bag for the night in the camp, your luggage stays at the hotel and starts your camel ride to capture magical sunset in the middle of the dunes and spend the night at camp with tents.
- You will wake up early this morning to catch the spectacular sunrise at the top of the dunes before you ride the camels back to the hotel, where a breakfast and a deserved nice hot shower await. Today we drive towards Draa Valley the biggest Oasis in Morocco through Rissani and Nqob towns. Cross the most mysterious desert landscapes and the Anti Atlas Mountains, continuing to Ouarzazate along the Draa valley and from here we are going to cross the High Atlas Mountains via Tizi n’Tichka pass 2260m to arrive to Marrakech.